From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:06:57 -0500
Greetings,

Today the CLICK4HP list-owners have received several enquiries about why the
subscriber's email address does not work when they try to post, or to
request that their email address for their subscription be changed.

As one of the list-owners, I am happy to make the changes to email addresses
of subscribers to facilitate postings by members.  It is fairly easy to do -
just let us know that your address has changed (or your organization has
changed its domain name) and what the address is that you currently use to
send email.

If your address changed and you tried to post a message to the list, you
could receive a 'rejection' message like the following:
You are not authorized to send mail to the CLICK4HP list from your
<[log in to unmask]> account. You might be authorized to send to the list from
another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly different addresses, but LISTSERV has no way to associate
this other account or address with yours.

Do not give up!  Just send a message to [log in to unmask] and let us
know.

Your participation in, and contributions to the CLICK4HP list are much
appreciated.

By the way, for the subscribers in public health units in Ontario whose
email addresses have changed from what you subscribed, I can change the
domain name for all to the correct one easily, but if you have changed the
way your name is listed, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Alison
Alison Stirling, co-facilitator Click4HP listserv
health promotion consultant, Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse
WWW: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html
Tel. 1+416-408-2249x226 Fax. 1+416-408-2122