From:
Peter Levesque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:38:33 -0400
Caroline,

I produced a short report on "Collaborative Work" for the Provincial
Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health at the
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario to support their Service
Providers Reference Group (an advisory group to their Board) to
better engage with other stakeholders concerned about child and youth
mental health.  The Centre for Urban Health Initiatives has posted it
on their website at: http://www.cuhi.utoronto.ca/partners/index.html

You may also access it from my website in the resources section in my
writings and presentations.

Cheers,

Peter Levesque,
Principal, Knowledge Mobilization Works!
http://www.knowledgemobilization.net

1961 Caprihani Way, Ottawa, ON, Canada
+1 613 841 0858 office
+1 613 841 1750 fax
peterlevesque    skype

Check out these two new projects:
http://www.manifestationjournal.org
http://www.mentalhealthpoetry.org

Confidentiality Statement - The contents of this e-mail, including
its attachment, are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading,
using, disclosing, copying, or distributing this e-mail or any of its
contents.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail immediately and permanently delete this e-mail
and its attachments, along with any copies thereof.  Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité – Ce courriel, y compris ses pièces jointes,
s’adresse au destinataire uniquement et pourrait contenir des
renseignements confidentiels. Si vous n’êtes pas le bon destinataire,
il est strictement interdit de lire, d’utiliser, de divulguer, de
copier ou de diffuser ce courriel ou son contenu, en partie ou en
entier. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en
informer immédiatement l’expéditeur, puis effacez le courriel ainsi
que les pièces jointes et toute autre copie. Merci.