From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:50:17 -0700
Regarding Dan's message sent recently to the whole listserv, stating that:
 "Too many 'reply all' emails are being sent that are not useful to me."
We appreciate that the breadth of health promotion issues, resources,
events and questions posted to the CLICK4HP health promotion listserv may
not be useful to everyone on the list, and that we have a very diverse
group of participants on the subscriber list with wide ranging expertise
and knowledge. However, only individual subscribers can 'unsubscribe'
themselves, or the list administrators - not the rest of the subscribers.

To change your subscription options (such as set digest or set nomail) or
to unsubscribe you can:
1) Do it yourself (the DIY option) by following the instruction at the
bottom of every CLICK4HP posting
To UNSUBSCRIBE send to: [log in to unmask] the following phrase
"unsubscribe click4hp" as unquoted text.
What that brief statement should add is that the phrase unsubscribe
click4hp goes in the body of the message, and that the subject line is
blank. Nothing else should be in the body of the message other than the
command you wish the listserver to do. You must include the name of the
list that you wish the action to take place in, as [log in to unmask]
reaches a computer server with more than 50 lists on it.
You could also use the web-based subscription management option:
To view archives or manage your subscription (and create a password) go to
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html

OR

2) Contact the list administrator(s) at:
for help in managing your subscription. We are here to help, and can
assist you in ways that the rest of the list members cannot - such as
changing your email address, unsubscribing or changing settings in your
subscription options, or help with posting messages.  Let us know what you
need, and share your opinions and suggestions for the list.

Thanks for your participation to all!

Alison Stirling, CLICK4HP co-list administrator/facilitator