SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Lisel O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:05:32 +1030
Please feel free to forward to anyone who may be interested.

Hi all

Yes, yet another discussion list but one that specializes in health
geography.

Geo-Health is a discussion list for anyone interested in the geography
of health or any spatial or locational aspects of public health,
community health, environmental health or epidemiology. Members may post
queries and comments, initiate discussions and forward conference
announcements, workshops and seminars and job vacancies. We encourage
multidisciplinary input and views.

To join, go to

If you have any trouble with the link, please let me know.

Cheers

Lisel

Dr Lisel O'Dwyer

South Australian Community Health Research Unit
G1, 'The Flats'
Flinders Medical Centre
Bedford Park, South Australia 5042
http://www.ssn.flinders.edu.au/geog/staff/odwyer.php