From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:33:15 -0400
posting on behalf of Lora Stratton, a Click4HP subscriber having difficulty
in posting to the list. If you experience such problems, please contact the
list owners at <[log in to unmask]>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Body Image Coalition of Peel is holding a facilitated meeting on April
26, 2002 entitled "Building on our Success, Planning for the Future".

Through this meeting we hope to solicit the opinions of members and
community partners regarding the future direction of our Coalition.
For nearly a decade the Coalition has worked hard within Peel to raise
awareness of body image related issues. This has been accomplished through
public forums, writing and distributing the facilitator's guide Every BODY
Is A Somebody, and compiling and distributing the Directory of Resources and
Services for the Prevention and Treatment of Eating Disorders for Peel.
Last year we organized a conference featuring Ellyn Satter entitled "Raising
a Healthy Eater in a Diet Crazy World".
We are seeking input in establishing new directions for the Coalition so
that it can continue to be a vital and viable organization in our community.

We invite interested individuals to join us on April 26th, from 9am to 4pm
at the Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board, 40 Matheson Blvd.,
Mississauga.  Lunch and refreshment breaks will be provided.

Please contact Brenda Jones at Peel Health ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  if you wish to join us.

Sincerely,
Lora Stratton
Chairperson, Body Image Coalition of Peel
Public Health Nurse, Peel Health