SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Kathleen M. Kennedy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:37:15 +0000
Rishi Manchanda's TED talk "What makes us get sick? Look upstream (approx. 18 mins)

http://www.ted.com/talks/rishi_manchanda_what_makes_us_get_sick_look_upstream

You may find this useful even though it is a little more that 10 mins.

Enjoy,

Kathleen