SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Enrique Cardiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:18:10 -0600
Thanks for the link to Baltimore!

Lauri - in Bernalillo County, New Mexico (Southwestern US) we are also tracking data on social determinants. Different grants are starting to take those indicators into consideration for public health projects.

Hope we keep building on it!

Enrique Cardiel
Urban Health Extension Coordinator
505-925-7393
It's time we made it possible for all Americans to afford to see a doctor,
but it's also time we made it less likely that they need to!