From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:09:16 -0500
As I have been away for the past 2 weeks, I haven't had the opportunity of
sharing some very useful resources with this list. Following is the first
message about new resources of interest to CLICK4HP participants.  If you
have noted a helpful resource, or have produced or reviewed a program or
report of interest to the broad health promotion community, please share it
with the list. As always, keep it brief, put a subject that describes your
content, and give credit or acknowledgement to the author or original
source!

Alison Stirling, co-facilitator Click4HP listserv
health promotion consultant, Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse
WWW: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html
Tel. 1+416-408-2249x226 Fax. 1+416-408-2122

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Population Health Newsletter, "Health of the Nation"

The Canadian Population Health Initiative is an important attempt to
influence Canadian public health policy.  Despite its reputation as a world
leader in population health and health promotion concepts, Canada has for
the most part lapsed into a lifestyle behavioural risk approach.  Perhaps
this initative will help stem, and turn the tide.

"CPHI has launched the first issue of our e-newsletter, Health of the
Nation, A Population Health Perspective. Our aim in producing this
newsletter is to provide a pan Canadian voice, perspective and forum for
dialogue on population health issues. We look forward to your comments and
invite you to email us at [log in to unmask] ."

This site has the Newsletter and a number of other important links...

http://secure.cihi.ca/cihiweb/en/downloads/cphi_enews_e.pdf

You may also find the newsletter on the website at www.cihi.ca

Vous pouvez également y avoir accès à partir du site Web de l'ICIS
(www.icis.ca).

(posted by David Hay & D Raphael to several other listservs - SDOH, HPLinks
- apologies for cross-posting)