Sender:
From:
"Barry F. Crimmins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:48:47 -0400
I guess have the honor of being the first member of the Twain forum to
thank Robert Slotta for posting this masterpiece.  I must admit I'd have
never thought to import jingoism at a moment like this  -- particularly
Vietnam Era Canadian jingoism.  I suppose that's the difference between me
and someone with a trained eye for commodities like Robert.

Again, heartfelt thanks to Mr. Slotta. Without his timely post I would have
had to go all the way down to the laundromat bulletin board to read Gordon
Sinclair's timeless insights and sparkling literary style.

Barry Crimmins