Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:32:34 -0600
From:
Jim McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

I agree with Bob that a trip to Florida is a necessity.  I have some photos
of Hannibal and Florida on my web site (address below) for those who
haven't been there.

Also, the book that Rick Hill and I proposed so long ago--a critical study
of contemporary Twain criticism--came out a few months ago.  I've asked
that a review copy be sent to Barb so you should be able to read about it
soon.  If you'd like to place an order, it's at amazon.com.  Our title is
_Mark Twain Among the Scholars: Reconsidering Contemporary Twain Critcism_.

Best,

Jim

P.S. The book's cover has a handsome photo of Twain provided by Bob.

Dr. Jim McWilliams
Dickinson State University
Dickinson ND