Sender:
From:
Mark Coburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:47:38 -0700
Dear Forum Members,

I will send you, postage-paid, my original but battered "state one" first
edition copy of MARK TWAIN'S LIBRARY OF HUMOR (1888) if you will contribute
at least $100.00 to the Mark Twain Project.   Please get in touch with me
personally ([log in to unmask]) by Sunday evening, February 2, if you
are interested.  I will then send you more details.

If more than one person is interested, I reserve the right to choose the
recipient, or to try to entice someone to make a larger gift to the Mark
Twain Project.

Again, I apologize for a message that some of you received in very garbled
form.

Mark Coburn