Sender:
From:
Twain Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:57:46 -0500
Do those children watch tv and videos?  I doubt if HF will shock them.  The
content, or moral of the story is what is really good.  So, read on,
friends, read on.  Remember, just sitting there with a child and reading to
them has many hidden posititve qualities.  I remember my father reading to
my brothers and sisters and I, and those are some precious memories.  What
did he read to us?  Huckleberry Finn, Cheyenne, Tarzan, etc.  And look at
us, we all turned out to be readers.

Jane McCone