Sender:
From:
Larry Marshburne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:14:28 -0800
I was going to take exception to the idea that a Twain
case could be made for the war.

But I must concede it's possible: The French are
against the war; Twain's for what the French are
against.  Twain's Standard Oil buddy H.H. Rogers would
probably be for the war; in finance-related matters,
Twain has a tendency to agree with Rogers.

These might sound like trivial reasons to be for the
war.  (Stop reading here to avoid my political views.)

But, for me, they're about as good as any I've heard,
for this war.

Peace,

Larry