Sender:
From:
Gregg Camfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:46:10 -0700
Larry,
I'm always heartened by efforts to find a silver lining, and having
clear answers to galling questions certainly is a plus.  Especially
those of us who are fans of Twain despise ambiguity.  But I'm not sure
everyone will find solace in your second point.  Since some are bound to
be nervous that we are now so many thousand booms closer to
defenselessness, I suggest that the Department of Homeland Anxiety (did
I get that right? these bureaucracies confuse me) buy the Trademark to
the Frito-Lay Corporation's famous slogan: "Don't worry; we'll make
more."

Gregg