Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:56:57 -0600
7bit
From:
Bob Huddleston <[log in to unmask]>
I am curious -- what would MT have said to *support* this war? Surely
those who found the "liberal" agenda distasteful can find somewhere a
quote of MT lauding the actions of the Americans in the Philippines. :>)

I do find it amusing that those who believe MT would have opposed the
War are able to provide quotes form the canon (cannon?) while those
supporting Bush 43 can only engage in ad hominium attacks.

Take care,

Bob