Sender:
From:
James Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:25:19 -0400
...we all know that in all matters of mere opinion that [every] man is
insane--just as insane as we are...we know exactly where to put our finger
upon his insanity: it is where his opinion differs from ours....All
Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it. None but the
Republicans. All the Republicans are insane, but only the Democrats can
perceive it. The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries
are insane.
- Christian Science