Sender:
From:
Jules A Hojnowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:09:18 -0400
hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew if the apartment in NYC
that Twain stayed in was still there and what the address of it is?

And!  if the NYC library has any interesting Mark Twain
material?

I am going to NYC the 1st weekend in Oct with my husband.
He will be at a conference and I was looking for some
research to do while there. (Otherwise I'll have to go
shopping and spend money I don't  have.)

Thanks so much!

Jules