Sender:
From:
Errol Craig Sull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 00:55:58 EDT
November 13th -- mark it down in ink, as you do not want to miss this year's
10th Annual Mark Twain Birthday Party & Symposium!

As it IS the 10th year there will be some nice -- very nice -- surprises
(I'll fill you in in about four weeks).  If you can make it, come:  not only
is it
the only such event in the U.S., but with only 220 seats available (the
venue
at the Buffalo & Erie  County Historical Society is perfect:  intimate,
warm,
and inviting -- very "Twainish"!) and the program selling out for the past
six years, you'll want to reserve tickets early (they are $20).

I'll tell you this much:  this will be unlike any Mark Twain Birthday Party
&
Symposium that's come before it.

If you'd like to order tickets ahead of time, please send a check or M.O.
to:

Folkloric Productions
P.O. Box 956
Buffalo NY 14207

All checks should be made out to Folkloric Productions, Inc.

Stay tuned!
(co-sponsored by Folkloric Productions, Inc. and The Buffalo & Erie County
Historical Society)

Errol Craig Sull
Founder / Coordinator