Sender:
From:
"Kevin. Mac Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:17:37 -0600
I routinely make images available to Twain scholars at no charge (unless
photography or special expenses are required). This policy does not extend
to EVERY single photograph, print image, or original illustration in my
collection, and I cannot provide a list the images in my collection, but
chance are I have something useful. FYI, a lot of the "rights" that are
"sold" for images are bogus transactions, even fraud. Much of the material
is in public domain and the person who owns the image itself seldom also
owns the copyright.

What do you need?

Kevin Mac Donnell
Austin TX