Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:08:10 -0500
Hello, :)

I have an interesting story to go with the recent
Mr. Clemen's birthday.

Last night my husband came home and looked at his
e-mail to which he became very quiet and turned
slightly white.  I asked what was wrong and he said
that he had received from the computer security
people a message that there had been a possible
computer break in on one of his 320 servers that
he mantains at Cornell University.  He looked at
which server it was and come to find out it was
the one that holds my home page with Twain info.
We looked further and found that my Twain web site
had been "hit" so much on his birthday, that it
caused a security alert e-mail! One of the people
looking at my site was in Japan. He was relieved
to see that it was not a real break in. :)
thanks to all of you for looking at my site!  I'm
glad to see that my work on it was not wasted.

Jules Hojnowski