Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 10:43:35 -0500
   An interesting bit of trivia that I came across the other day. Hal
Holbrook just turned 70 last month. Interesting because the age of
Mark Twain in Mark Twain Tonight is 70. I haven't heard if he has had
a reduced need of makeup as the years progressed. That coincidence
might be a motivator for him to tour with the show again. I saw it
four times in Phoenix, but I haven't had a chance to catch the show
again in the five years that I've lived in New York.
   By the way - this question comes up regularly - there is no video.
It will make a lot of people happy when it is released, but
presumably for economic reasons, Holbrook has never allowed it.