Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From: Harold <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:45:17 -0500
Hal Bush wrote:
>> In relation to Richard Clarke, just how reliable are you??  <<

    Don't you mean loyal?  Finally we have someone from Capital Hill-arious
that cares about the well being of the people more than the well being of
himself.  At least Clarke was stand-up enough to admit that both he and our
government failed us.  But hey, we liberated the Iraqis, and the oil.  Hurrah,
Hurrah.  ("Where are those WMD's", said Bush as he looked under the
furniture...very funny Dubya....while our troops are dying in Iraq.)  But why
didn't we attack Saudi Arabia?  Weren't most of the hijackers from there?
Hey, let's attack Spain next.

Harold