From:
Michael Kiskis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:02:17 -0500
I have recently taken on the task of writing the annual review chapter
on Mark Twain for American Literary Scholarship -- my first task is to
collect materials on Twain that were published during 2009.

If anyone reading this post has published or knows of material that has
been published during 2009, I would appreciate your sending the
bibliographic information -- if not a copy of the piece directly.

This is be a great help as I prepare the chapter.

Please contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

You can send hard copies to me at

Michael J. Kiskis
Leonard Tydings Grant Professor of American Literature
Elmira College
One Park Place
Elmira, NY  14901

Thank you all very much.