From:
Ryota Iijima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 18:39:45 +0900
Dear Twainians:

I'm interested in reading _Adventures of Huckleberry Finn_ aloud.
I've found that, using an appendix to 1988 edition of the text
prepared by Walter Blair and Victor Fischer, I could reconstruct
the text revised by Clemens himself for reading aloud.

I'd like to know if someone has already done it, if and where it is
available.   Or, if I do the reconstruction, will there be any copyright
problem?  Will it be OK if I put it on my Web page, with a proper
credit and acknowledgement?

If you have any information about that, please e-mail me sometime
when you are not busy.

Yours truly.

Ryota Iijima