From:
Ryota Iijima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:21:33 +0900
Two academic conferences are to be held continuously in Doushisha
University, Kyoto.

Japan Mark Twain Association sent me a newsletter which tells that they are
going to hold Annual Conference, in Doushisha University Imadegawa, Kyoto,
Japan, on 13 September, Friday.

Business meeting and symposium will be conducted mostly in Japanese.

If your computer has Japanese fonts, you can get further information on
their website at <www.dd.iij4u.or.jp/~hikoyama/>.

American Literature Society of Japan, a bigger organization, is to have the
National Conference, in two Kyoto campuses of Doushisha University, Kyoto,
on 14, Saturday, and 15, Sunday.

Most of the sessions, in this conference too, will be held in Japanese.
Two papers are to be on Mark Twain.

For further information, please email me.
Ryota Iijima, Assistant Professor, Fukushima University