From:
gail levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gail levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:06:34 -0400
Wesley,

Thank you for addressing the bibliography debate.   I personally interpreted
the e-mail to be typical of correspondence between university professors.  I
worked for seven years at a major university as a lecturer, and was copied
on e-mail discussions with a similar tone and approach.  However, I think it
is a good idea to minimize the extent of it due to the diverse audience of
the Forum.

Best regards and with appreciation,

Gail Levitt