From:
Jason Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:57:59 -0400
Larry,

      Of course, the tens of thousands of those who died, if that is
even a correct number, are not happier.  But the tens of thousands
we saved from Saddam's torture and his executions may be quite
cheerful about our actions.  And until we know about all the
interactions between Saddam and terrorist groups-and we are
learning more each day--who is to say that he posed no immediate
threat.
  I will also stand on my opinion this time without bringing a Twain
quote to bear on the situation.  Although I believe I have in an earlier
email.  Whoops!

Jason G. Horn
Associate Professor of English
Division of Humanities