From:
Wesley Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:58:39 -0400
While I've been avoiding most of the current bruhaha simply by using my
delete key, I have a simple suggestion.

On other lists I belong to, when folks want to have discussions "off topic"
that they feel might be of interest, they simply put "OT" before their topic
in the subject line. This marker alerts subscribers that whatever follows
might be a bit off the expected track.

Either that, or simply use the delete key when a thread isn't your cup of
cigar smoke.

wb