From:
Wesley Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:36:10 -0400
Kent, I really enjoyed your non-review review of the Camfield essay
collection. One sentence resurrected a question I used to have. In the MT
Encyclopedia, my fellow North Texas alumni David Barrow scribed his entry on
"orality," a term, best I know, which only appeared in one other
source--David's dissertation from which the article was culled. Until Kent
recalled the term, I'd forgotten it. Just in case I'm out of touch, did that
concept disappear utterly or has it a life in other venues I'm unaware of? I
ask this purely out of envy--I'd hate to think my old classmate coined
something memorable and useful and I merely authored a forgotten ditty on
religion.

Wes Britton, who now realizes he needs to get back in the reviewing game for
the joy of pillaring books without the expense of paying for them.