Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:51:32 -0600
I also would like to thank the Twain-list moderator for the often
thankless job of ensuring the list doesn't deteriorate into a
"homework" assignment forum or an "off topic" vanity writing/posting
list. I've always found this list to be one with a solid focus on Twain
research and scholarship -- a lot of this due, in part, to the fine
job done by the moderator.

There are a number of good Twain-related bulletin boards where
other types of Twain discussions do take place and are welcome and
appropriate.  I suggest:

http://www.boondocksnet.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

Barb