Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:19:20 -0500
Greetings :)

When I was a child, my next door neighbor
used to tell me stories about her experience
seeing and being with Mark Twain.  I was in Elmira
at the time. At age 7, my grandfather passed
away and was buried in Woodlawn cemetary
and I found out at that time that his mother
was buried a few grave stones away from the
Clemens/Langdon section.  So everytime
we went to the cemetary (about twice a month),
I would help put flowers and clean the markers.
So Sam soon felt like a great uncle, as I would
clean all their markers also.  I still visit
even tho I live in Ithaca.  that now has been
almost 40 years :)

Jules Hojnowski