Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:31:35 -0500
Hello,

There are the watering troughs that are made of stone
near the Study at Elmira College and the rest are
at Quarry farm. They have the childrens names on them.

There is also the cemetery in Elmira.

The URL to the main page that leads to the sote I made
of the cemetery markers is:

www.thehojos.com/~jules

I do not recall any stone markers at Jackass hill, NV
nor in CA.  There might be something in Hannibal MO,
and there is the cemetery in Florida, MO

When I was in Bermuda, I did not see any stone markers,
only the metal statue of Twain  in the bank there.

Also while in Italy, I did not see any, nor in Spain
at any of the sites he was to.

In France at the site of Joan of Arc's burning
at the stake, I recall something there, but I do not
remember if it was stone or not.

It would be interesting what your friend finds out and
what they are going to do with the material.

I would appreciate it if they did not use my images of the cemetery
in any publication, as I am thinking of using them myself
for a future publication.

thank you and good luck,
Jules