From:
Joseph Csicsila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:07:06 -0400
Hello:

I wonder if anyone has information about the autochrome/photograph of
Twain in his Oxford gown that appears on page 8 of Denis Welland's THE
LIFE AND TIMES OF MARK TWAIN?  (I believe the same image appears on page
241 of Ken Burns's illustrated biography.)

I'm looking to get permission to reprint it, so I'd appreciate any info
regarding ownership and/or its whereabouts.

Thanks much,
Joe Csicsila
Eastern Michigan University