From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:41:43 -0400
And in mitigation, it may be pertinent to remember something Ron Powers
pointed out (and which was news to me) -- that as a young boy Sammy Clemens
had heard from his mother (no mean storyteller herself) "tales of brutal
and sadistic Indian attacks on her mother's people."

*_________________________________*
*
*
*Peter Salwen*