From:
Mark Dawidziak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:30:29 -0400
Dennis,
     Accept your schizophrenia? Revel in it, I hope. I'm guessing that
many a Twainiac is in the same open boat.
     In the interests of full disclosure, I'm not only a member of the
Dickens Fellowship, I was on the planning committee for the 2009
international conference. They meet every year and have since 1902.
How's that for crazy? Also deeply involved with societies devoted to
Stevenson, Poe, Steinbeck and Hammett. I'm pretty sure you'd get similar
similar cross-pollination response from other Twain enthusiasts, albeit
with different authors named.