From:
Richard Bernal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:37:15 -0500
Wel-Met Twainians.... My first post here and thought to let you know how much I've enjoyed all the Twain info on the man and family and such,book reviews and the like and now this discourse of Clara. What fun, I knew you were all out there, but didn't know you were  "Out There"!!!
I'm prompted to this from working on a drawing at the moment of Twain and Clara together, from a photo I have and Twain has such a great face it is little trouble to draw him... Clara is a bit difficult, likeness is always tricky business.... Day 2 and still and at it, the gas tank is not empty yet though. Thank so much for allowing me to be in touch with your group, can't tell you how much I've enjoyed it. I did this portrait of him as a gift to a friend and just out of enjoyment....Artistically, Richard Bernal

Sent from my iPhone