From:
tutuila polynesian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:11:34 EST
Question: Mark Twain as a young boy age approx. 20 years old went to work in
Keokuk, Iowa. Robert Stevenson (father) Of Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson
the
author and writer of Treasure Island a romantic fiction story. Did Robert
Stevenson have any personal contact with Mark Twain in those days? Since we
are aware that Robert Stevenson (father) was a civil engineer noted as a
builder of 40' or so Lighthouses thru-out the coast lines.Of course we know
Mark Twain was a young lad at the time with only 20 years of age. Exploring
different techinques of writing , those American books, "Life in the
Mississippi (1883). There is still today in America a deception of the where
abouts of young Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson (son)at that time growing up.
Was Stevenson(son) kidnapped at  the Bell Rock lighthouse by young Mark
Twain?
Do we have in the history and life of Mark Twain some official
correspondence
of these events? Do we know if Mark Twain had a professional interest in
Lighthouses throught-out his literality life-blood work that Great Britain
can
proof in documents?
I am very interested in these three literally guys and what they meant to
each
other!

Tutuila