From:
Ray Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:52:06 -0500
Hi Errol,

I wrote a couple weeks back, asking for some details about the SLC
birthday fesivities.  You advised  that you'd be sending some info by mail.
Thus far, I have not received any correspondence from you. (Possibly because
mail sometimes gets creatively routed once it gets inside my apt.
building).

I intend to attend with a friend if you will send just the sketchiest
information on where we should show up once we get to Elmira or Buffalo (see
my problem?).  If possible, I'd sure appreciate a quick e-mail (or an
slow, elaborate one, if you have one prepared) that would prevent us from
having to drive back and forth between Buffalo and Elmira, hollering,
"Steamboat a comin'" out the car window, in the hope that someone will hear
us and
provide us with directions.

If nothing else, could you let me know precisely where we should go upon
first arrival, and what time we should be there.

I know you are up to you uvula in details and last-minute requests like
this one, so I tender my apologies for having to bother you,  but 11/30
approaches and, unless I can the the Florida Secretary of State to declare a
few more days in November, I have to be making plans.

Thanks for your help. I am so looking forward to being among people who
have the same reverence/appreciation for that Clemens boy as I do.

Cordially,

Ray Coleman