"E. Branch" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:29:11 -0500
Barb, I have not returned to Hannibal since 1998 when the advisory panel
for the new Museum met.  However, my feeling is that considerable progress
has been made in implementing the panel's recommendations and, perhaps,
other provisions for the exhibits and the Museum's interior.  Both Henry
Sweets and Herb Parham have sent the panel many detailed accounts,
drawings, and charts of the impressive progress made under their direction.
 I also feel that the opinions and recommendatons of Terrell Dempsey may
well have had a favorable impact on the content of the Museum's exhibits.

Ed Branch