SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
vincentp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:43:20 -0400
Please circulate the following far and wide.

In January 2010 Toronto (and other cities), peoples took to the streets
to protest the second proroguing (shutting down) the Parliament by
Stephen Harper. The first proroguing (shutting down) the Parliament by
Stephen Harper was in December 2008.

The following are the links to the photo essay of the peoples' protests
and voices in the streets of Toronto in January 2010.

Photos link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peoples_voices

Photos slideshow links (check it out):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peoples_voices/show/

Regards,

Vincent Pang

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."