From:
Margaret Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:33:10 +1000
I will be out of the office starting  23/04/2004 and will not return until
03/05/2004.

Thank you for your e-mail. I will be out of the office from 23rd April
2004, returning on 3rd May.  For an urgent work response please contact
Amanda Townsend 02 6289 3132 in relation to Health2004, and Liz Pugh on 02
6289 3133 in relation to NPHP matters.

Margaret Bonner
Public Health Law and Partnerships Section
Population Health Division

"Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this
transmission in error please notify the author immediately and delete all copies
of this transmission."