Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 11:51:25 -0400
7BIT
From:
Rachel Moon Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you Roxanne!
Once again I feel the need to say that conflict among health
professionals around this seemingly endless debate is pointless &
definitely does nothing to further cancer prevention or treatment.
We would do much better to spend our time finding ways to work
together which may actually have some impact.  Hopefully the new
public health agency will facilitate this.
Thank you,
Rachel Moon Kelly, MHSc, RD
Public Health Nutritionist
HKPR Health Unit