CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sarah Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:08:45 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

The Canadian Society for International Health is pleased to announce
that the 12th Annual  Canadian Conference on International Health
entitled: Your Money or Your Life - Health in the Global Economy will
take place from November 6-9th, 2005 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Ottawa,
Canada.

Once again, the Canadian Conference on International Health invites you
to critically explore some of the central, most controversial issues
shaping debate around health and development.

Market-driven policies are dominating and guiding the global economy,
reshaping our environment and impacting our health.  The time has
arrived to pause and reflect on the lessons learned at the global,
national, and local levels over the past quarter of a century.

The call for abstracts will be released next week, and the deadline for
receipt of abstracts will be May 31, 2005

For additional details, please contact Lisa Jibson, Conference
Coordinator at:[log in to unmask]
Or visit our website at www.csih.org