From:
Mona Dupre-Ollinik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:27:00 -0500
A new issue of NETWORK magazine, the publication of
the Canadian Women's Health Network, is now available!
Request a one time *free sample issue* of the magazine,
or subscribe ($20/year) at:
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/index.html>

Feature articles also available online!
Winter/Spring 2004 issue of Network includes:
Compassionate Care Benefits Not Compassionate Enough
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg1.html>

Life After Breast Cancer
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg6.html>

Women's Cycles Up For Sale: Neo-medicalization and Women's Reproductive
Health
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg3.html>

Reproductive Choice is Not a Reality in Rural and Remote Regions
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg7.html>

Emergency Contraception in Canada: Moving from Prescription to
Non-prescription Status
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg8.html>

Manufacturing addiction: The Over-prescription of tranquilizers and
sleeping Pills to women in Canada
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg9.html>

Breastfeeding in a Contaminated Environment
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg2.html>

Equality Means Access for Everyone: Your Guide to Planning a Conference
or Event
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg11.html>

Women's Health Bureau: Working to Advance Women's Health in Canada
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg12.html>

What we're reading: Recommended Resources from our Library
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/7-1/7-1pg10.html>

...and more of what's hot in women's health!

The complete magazine is also available online in PDF form, free of
charge, at:
<http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/index.html>

The Canadian Women's Health Network
Networking to Improve Women's Health!
http://www.cwhn.ca

_________________________________
Kathleen O'Grady
Director of Communications
Canadian Women's Health Network
Suite 203, 419 Graham Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0M3
Cell: 514-886-2526
Fax: 204-989-2355
www.cwhn.ca

Mona Dupré-Ollinik, BSW, BA
Coordonatrice de liaison/Outreach Coordinator
Canadian Women's Health Network/Réseau canadien pour la santé des femmes
419, avenue Graham, Suite 203
Winnipeg (MB) R3C 0M3

Tel: (204) 942-5500 ext,/poste 13
Fax/Télécopieur: (204) 989-2355
Toll free/Numéro sans frais: 1-888-818-9172
www.cwhn.ca
e-mail/courriel: [log in to unmask]

TTY 204-942-2806
TTY toll free number 1-866-694-6367