From:
Julie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:12:13 -0400
Right now, there is active campaigning in over 50 countries around three
core demands: More and Better Aid to Developing Countries, Make Trade Fair,
and Cancel the Debt. In Canada, we're also campaigning to End Child Poverty
in Canada.

Please see the website Make Poverty History at www.makepovertyhistory.ca
and consider joining the action.

Timing is important as the G8 leaders are meeting June 10 & 11 and we need
to make our voices heard before they go into those meeting. Our voices are
critical to the success of this campaign.Join me and click in!

What you can do right now:
      Sign on to the campaign
      Tell Paul Martin to commit to a timeline for 0.7%
      Click others into action - forward this message to your networks

"If everyone who wants to see an end to poverty, hunger and suffering
speaks out, then the noise will be deafening. Politicians will have to
listen."
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu