From:
Pat Sanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 11:16:16 -0400
I am conducting a literature review and analysis looking at high-risk youth,
substance use and effective /comprehensive health promotion strategies.
High-risk in this instance is defined as youth who are at increased risk for
substance use problems because of social determinents of health, as well as
patterns of use. The target age is 13-24 but with an emphasis on 13-15 age
group. Outcomes are looking at delayed use/prevention/reduction of problems.
I would be interested in hearing about research that indicates "Best
Practice" if possible, but also promising initiatives. I am also interested
in programming which may have addressed multiples issues of which substance
use is one e.g. youth who are high-risk for problems associated with
substance use and sexual health.

Thanks for your help!

Pat