Sender:
From:
Michelle Sangster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:15:51 -0400
Hello - I am working with a committee that is evaluating a media campaign on binge drinking that is targeting 19-24 year olds.  We are considering conducting an e-mail survey, and are in the process of contacting various college and university campuses in our region to see if this is feasible.  I am wondering if anyone has tried conducting e-mail survey?  If so, I would love to hear about your experience and what things worked or didn't work for you.

Thank you.

Michelle Sangster

Michelle Sangster
Research Associate