Sender:
From:
"McGillivray, Katrina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:49:35 -0500
Best Start: Ontario's Maternal, Newborn & Early Child Development Resource
Centre announces its Annual Conference:
PERSPECTIVES & PRIORITIES
January 27- 28, 2004
BMO Institute for Learning
Toronto, Ontario
This year's conference covers a mix of current and emerging issues and
strategies related to maternal, newborn and early child health. Join
colleagues from different sectors across the province as we examine a range
of topics, share insights, practical tools and resources.
Don't miss this important networking and learning opportunity as we
challenge our perspectives and priorities.
For conference information please visit:
http://www.beststart.org/conferences/annl_conf_03/index.html

Katrina McGillivray
Information Coordinator
Best Start & OHPRS
180 Dundas St. W., Ste.1900
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8
Telephone:   416-408-2249 ext.263
Fax:                  416-408-2122
Toll-free:       1-800-397-9567
Email:             [log in to unmask]

Don't forget to visit the Best Start website. We have improved navigation
and added new features. Click www.beststart.org for an overview of the
website