Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:49:45 +1000
7bit
From:
David Menzies <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
We are in the process of conducting a review of literature and programs to
best answer the research question posted below.  We have collected a good
range of published literature but would like to explore further. Anyone who
could provide best practice program examples, articles, websites and studies
in general practice or primary care referral schemes for physical activity,
healthy eating, smoking, alcohol and weight management would be greatly
appreaciated.

Key research question

Common elements of an effective general practice lifestyle referral system.

What works to produce an impact at

1.      GP level

2.      Practice environment level

3.      Community level

kind regards

David Menzies

Manager Active Script Program

VICFIT

Level 5 Suite 1 470 Collins St Melbourne 3000

Ph 03-8320-0104

Fax 03-8320-0110

email [log in to unmask]

website: www.vicfit .com.au