Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:15:25 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Saleha Bismilla <[log in to unmask]>
I am  on vacation and returning on June 3rd, 2007
Nicole Welch is covering and can be reached @ 416-338-2265
Take care
Saleha

>>> CLICK4HP 08/15/07 10:47 >>>

Hi Alison,

Can you please send out the information below along with the attached
documents to the next Click4HP listserv.   If the size is too big, you
can just send the message below as the link to the blog contains all the
attached information.  Let me know if you have any questions or
concerns.

Thank you!

*******************

It's that time of year again - time to join or renew your membership to
Health Promotion Ontario (HPO)!

HPO is a network of health promotion professionals working in the area
of health promotion within Ontario.  The mission of HPO is to support
the development of public health activities based on health promotion
philosophy, practice and research.

Active since 1987, HPO members have been working to support each other
by sharing resources and professional development opportunities.  HPO,
among many things, maintains a members' only list serve, holds an annual
conference and conducts ongoing advocacy for the development of health
promotion capacity in Ontario.  Health Promotion Ontario serves for the
advancement and development of health promotion.

HPO is dedicated to advancing the practice of health promotion in
Ontario and representing our members at OPHA, alPHa and other provincial
tables. The coming years will present many opportunities for HPO to have
a voice.  We encourage all Ontario health promoters to join us as we
continue to put health promotion on the front burner.

For more information, or to join HPO, please visit the HPO blog
website, at:
http://hpotestblog.squarespace.com/home/

To UNSUBSCRIBE send to: [log in to unmask] the following phrase
"unsubscribe click4hp" as unquoted text. To view archives or manage your
subscription (and create a password) go to
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html